Wagner Paint Sprayers Review
We’ve analyzed 1312 reviews of Wagner paint sprayers and compared them side-by-side, scored according to a range of factors.
Below you will find a comparison chart.
GET BEST PRICE
GET BEST PRICE
GET BEST PRICE
|Ease Of Use||Even Spraying||Ease Of Cleaning||Durability|
If you are a hobbyist or a professional painter, the chances are high that you might have already heard about Wagner paint sprayers a lot of time. Known for delivering high quality and durable paint sprayers, Wagner is a reputed brand in itself.
In this article, we will have a closer look at the Wagner paint sprayers and what makes this brand one of the best paint sprayers producing brands in the world.
Let’s get started.
Who Should Be Interested in Buying Wagner Paint Sprayers?
Wagner produces paint sprayers that are suitable for small and large projects, DIYers and professionals alike, and this is the reason why Wagner is a big name in the industry today.
Wagner has something for everyone. From providing a complete range of air paint sprayers to airless and HVLP paint sprayers and frontend kits, Wagner has an array of solutions for varied projects.
If you are looking to finish your job quickly, Wagner paint sprayers again take the credit. The Optimus dual tip of the sprayers helps in super-fast painting, up to 3 times faster than the conventional brushes.
Premium paint sprayers from the house of Wagner are capable of expelling 6 gallons of paint per hour, thus providing professional finishing.
What Makes Brand Products Different?
Wagner is a popular brand, all thanks to the quality it offers. Tungsten carbide tips provided by Wagner is one such exemplary example.
The brand provides the best results and yield by using linear motors instead of rotator motors.
Additionally, the spray guns from Wagner produce a fine mist of paint with settles down itself, thus producing a perfect finish.
Here are a few features that make the paint sprayers from Wagner different:
- Equipped with the latest technology with the sole aim of making the work faster and easier
- iSpray nozzle helps you in covering larger areas in minimum possible time, without compromising on the finishing and neatness
- Allows you to adjust the pattern of the spray, all thanks to the adjustment lever
- Cleaning is easy as most sprayers are equipped with Lock-N-Go technology
However, there are certain areas which need improvement. For instance, the sprayers are a bit heavy on hand when compared to other sprayers of the same range. Additionally, it has also been noticed that, at times, the spray guns tend to overspray thus creating a mess in the surrounding areas.
Wagner has introduced a range of series under its flagship. Some of these series include:
- Best suitable for home users
- Easy to clean and configure
- Great for both indoor and outdoor projects
- Oversprays lesser than others
- Can also spray unthinned paint
- Best suitable for trim painting
- Great for painting furniture and staining purposes
- Best suitable for DIYers
- Provides smooth finish
- Sprays any type of paint including milk, chalk type, and others
- Provides a professional-looking finish
- Most suitable for bigger and outdoor projects like sheds, and fences
- Produces 55% lesser overspray
- Soft spray control provides a smoother finish
- Sprays a range of paints including water and oil based paints
- Best suitable for professionals
- Great for painting automobiles
- Equipped with a long and built-in hose
- Best suitable for small and indoor projects
- Perhaps, not the best series of Wagner
- Provides blotches, clogging and uneven finish
Wagner was founded by Josef Wagner, a German electrical engineer, in 1953. The major aim behind the creation of Wagner was to create an amazing tool which would help the painters in painting easily and perfectly.
Today, Wagner has 70+ owned branches and 1700+ employees worldwide. The company is known to provide the best services and quality products.
It is important to mention here that Wagner is not just about painting sprays. Instead, the company is also known for painting and decorating business. They have a well-established research and development team which takes care of manufacturing, engineering, and distribution.
Majorly, the product portfolio of Wagner comprises of:
- Decorative finishing: This includes DIY and consumer products for professionals and contractors
- Industrial solutions: These include powder and liquid coating applications
Wagner has developed itself into a worldwide enterprise and has 19 operating companies and around 50 international agencies!
Wagner provides warranty on all its paint sprayers. However, there is a trick here. You need to ensure that the guns made for indoor purposes are used for indoor purposes only. In an event, you used the gun for the outdoor purpose; your warranty will be void.
Wagner products are warranted against any defects that might arise due to poor workmanship or material within 1 year from the date of purchase. Wagner replaces or repairs the products as per the need.
However, the warranty will be void if any negligence is noticed from the user’s ends.
To make a warranty claim, follow the following steps:
- Email the customer support of Wagner to request a return authorization number.
- If your requests are valid and are in line with the terms and conditions of the company, an RA is provided to by the email along with the specific address you need to send the defected product too.
- Next, you need to ship the concerned product to the address provided. It is necessary that you mention your contact information like name, address, phone number, and email id along with.
- You need to ship the products at your own cost, and the shipping cost is non-refundable.
- Up next, Wagner will inspect your product and would notify you via email confirming the receipt of the item. They will also notify you regarding the approval and rejection of refund.
- If approved, the refund would be processed to the original mode of payment.
Best 5 Wagner Paint Sprayers
Wagner 0518050 Paint Sprayer – An Affordable Option
Wagner 0518050 paint sprayer is a right pick if you are on a budget and looking for some affordable yet reliable paint sprayers. This HVLP (high volume low pressure) is an easy to use a sprayer and works fine with a range of materials like sealers, urethanes, lacquers, and varnishes.
That said, this paint sprayer is a right choice for your DIY projects and home renovation tasks. Additionally, one of the best parts of this paint sprayer is its small and compact yet sturdy built which is easy on your hands. The sprayer has the capacity to expel 4.9 fl. Oz. /minute.
Wagner 0529021 – An All-Rounder
Are you looking for an all-rounder product which can be a perfect pick for your large projects while also providing the great finishing to small surfaces? Well, Wagner 0529021 is at your service!
The sprayer, like most others, is capable of producing vertical and horizontal patterns with utmost finishing, all thanks to its iSpray nozzle. Also, it is also equipped with a Detail Finish nozzle which helps you in providing an ultimate finish to those hard to reach and small spots!
What’s more? You don’t need to dilute your paint while using this sprayer. It works just flawlessly with regular paint. Additionally, the sprayer makes sure that your hands are not tired of holding it. And so, you can put the turbine on the ground and work comfortably.
Wagner 0525027 – Superfast Paint Sprayer
Looking for a super-fast paint sprayer? Look no further than Wagner 0525027! It is capable of finishing projects 3 times faster than normal paint sprayers.
One of the best parts of this sprayer is its EZ tilt suction tube which draws in the paint, no matter, which angle you hold the sprayer at. Additionally, the sprayer is equipped with an Optimus dual tip which provides better coverage, great finish and creates a lesser mess.
Further, you won’t need to refill your sprayer, all thanks to its suction capacity. The sprayer is superior to a range of nozzles and tips. The dual tip works by creating a low pressure between the two spray jets and thus draws more paint. Thus, as a result, the sprayer provides a uniform and even coverage in a single go!
Wagner 0520000 – Powerful Paint Sprayer
Wagner 0520000 paint sprayer is a powerful paint sprayer that uses an air turbine to fill the paint into the spray gun. Instead of using a compressor, the turbine is installed on the back side of the sprayer and helps in expelling the paint out. This turbine helps in generating enough air flow to provide professional texture on the walls and other hard surfaces.
What’s more? This sprayer from the house of Wagner rules out any need for adapters. It features a two-position hopper which can be configured as per the needs.
Additionally, the sprayer is easy to clean, all thanks to its Lock-N-Go technology. The sprayer is capable of producing professional looking textures like Orange feel finishes, knockdown and acoustical popcorn.
Wagner 0529014 iSpray Paint Kit – Best Frontend Kit
No matter if you are a professional painter or a DIY enthusiast, this paint sprayer kit from the house of Wagner is a must-have! Developed using the best innovative techniques and built using the best quality materials, this Wagner paint sprayer is developed to end all your woes related to painting.
The kit comes equipped with an iSpray nozzle and a container and is capable of spraying unthinned paints on the go. This means that you no more need to dilute the paint before using.
You can switch between the 4 patterns that the sprayer provides – horizontal, narrow, vertical and wide. The kit can be used with most HVLP Wagner sprayers like Flexio, READY sprayer and the like.
We hope this article would have helped you in understanding the Wagner products closely. Are you an existing Wagner user? Which is your favorite product? Do let us know in the comments below.