Ensuring quality since the year 1928, SP-352 is yet another one of the promising paint applicant guns produced by SPRAYIT that is undoubtedly one of the best of its kind in the given price range.
Least to say, SPRAYIT comes up with new and advanced specifications to get better performance and maintain the trust, building greater brand value. Here are some of the key features and specifications:
- The lightweight aluminum-bodied gun which weighs no more than 13.5 oz.
- Three separate adjustment knobs, as well as controls, have been given to make the functioning as per the user requirements- fluid control, fan pattern control as well as air control.
- Air consumption of the gun is estimated to be somewhere between 4 to 6 CFM
- The operating pressure for the spray gun is measured at an average of 30 PSI, but it can go up to 45 PSI during the paint job.
- Fan pattern ranges from 5.5 to 7.5 inches.
The gun is highly sophisticatedly designed to deliver the best performance, which it does as compared to others in the same price range. Separate controls for the fluid, air and pattern gives the user proper choices and a variety of pattern achievements. Apart from the ease of work and the time that this gun saves, it is also lightweight as it is made from aluminum, which means that you will not get tired using this sprayer in long projects.
There are hardly any glitches or cons when innovation is brought out at its best in the designs by SPRAYIT. However, it has been observed in some of the gun models that there is a need for extra regulators to make the gun function as per the requirements.