The SPRAYIT SP 33500K LVLP Gravity Feed spray kit from SPRAYIT is yet another promising product that delivers on high performance, maintaining the long trust that the customers have had on the firm for more than 85 years now.
The name value of SPRAYIT itself ensures that the product you are getting is way better than anything you could get in the same price range. However, here are some notable features of this spray kit:
- The spray gun is made from lightweight aluminum, making the gun weigh no more than 20 oz along with its plastic cup.
- The 0.6 L plastic cup for paint material is sufficient enough keeping in mind the low volume low-pressure tech being involved.
- The air consumption of the spray gun when in operation is measured between a range of 2.4 to 4 CFM under 30 PSI.
- The working pressure for the spray gun can be anywhere between 30 – 45 PSI. But the maximum pressure that the gun can attain is 60 PSI.
- The fan pattern range is from 4 to 9 inches.
- The needles and the nozzles are made from stainless steel, making it corrosion free and quite a contributor to the durability of the gun.
The lightweight feature makes it very much easier to work with this spray gun even during the stretching projects, without getting tired at all. Not only this, the design of the gun and the LVLP tech used ensures that there is no overspray of any kind, minimizing the wastage of paint material. The durability can’t be questioned as it is almost certain that it will spray the same even the hundredth time as it did the first time. The finishing is smooth and overall; it is a great buy.
Reportedly, there have been some flaws as complained by customers, sighting that the nozzle has not been drilled properly and the needle has rough edges. But even then, there is no such problem in the functioning.