Iwata az3hv2-13gc hvlp spray gun
Iwata brings its IWA9230 spray gun which works with HVLP or high volume low-pressure tech. The gun is affordable and pretty much cost effective to be used by everyone.
Even though it is cost-effective, it does not mean that there are no good features in this Iwata spray gun. Some of the key features and specs that one should look out for are as follows:
- The performance has been enhanced with the intelligent redesign.
- It is available at a very low cost as compared to other brands.
- It has a soft trigger pull that can help prevent fatigue when the project stretches for hours.
- Ergonomically designed, it has a very light body.
- Nozzle spec – 1.3 mm
- The air consumption of the gun is measured to the rate 12 CFM.
- The working pressure of the gun is at an average of 28 PSI.
- The overall width of the gun is approximately 6.2 inches whereas the depth of the product is 9 inches.
- The gun weighs a meager 1.75 pounds.
- It has been provided with a newly polished surface to facilitate easy cleanup.
- The pattern width is estimated to be 11 inches.
The gun has been designed in a manner to reduce the workload and offer consistency along with great precision in the given amount of money. It has proven to be ideal for use with sealers.
One of the best benefits that the gun gives you is that it is cost effective and hence it saves your money along with the time spent in painting. As it is an HVLP spray gun, it is quite effective in completing big jobs in less amount of time, saving time as well as the energy of the user. Easy clean up with the newly polished surface adds to the comfort given by the gun.
Well, as the gun is not so perfect, it has been reported by some of the users that after regular usage, the gun begins to spill paint and sometimes causes a lot of oversprays.