The auto HVLP paint primer metal flake with air regulator is a product from the TCP global brand and has been specially engineered in a manner to ensure that all the professional duties or tasks are met with great consistency and efficiency.
Even though the gun has some pretty good competition from the counterparts, it would not be wrong to say that there are some features that really do make this gun stand out from the rest. Some of the amazing features possessed by the gun are as follows:
- The gun has a 2.5mm Stainless Steel Needle and Nozzle Set which are absolutely great for Spraying METAL FLAKES and other thickened materials.
- The user has been given full control as three separate knobs for Adjustment over Spray Pattern, Fluid Control and Air Pressure have been provided by the makers.
- The gun has a standard size 1/4″ air inlet for better powered stream
- The operating pressure of the gun is measured somewhere in the range of 29 to 51 PSI (2.0-3.5 bar)
- The pattern width from the gun has been measured in the range of: 5.9″ to 7.1″ (150 to 180 mm) keeping in account the minimum and the maximum.
- The average air consumption of the gun is 6 CFM as the value can vary from 4.2 to 7.1 CFM (150-180 l/min)
The gun has been provided by every adjustment facility that is needed in order to have full control of the pattern, pressure and other features. The gun has a higher efficiency and a certainly higher delivery rate when compared to the other models in the same price range.
Even though there have been some amazing features that have been noticed and appreciated, it has been reported by some of the users that the gun does not function well with water depended products or solvents and gets jammed up sometimes in a while.