SATAjet 3000 HVLP as the name suggests is a HVLP type of gun that usually operates under high volume low pressure principle or technology. Fine atomization and top class finish are some of the reasons as to why this gun is preferred over the others.
Just like the other models from Sata HVLP paint guns, the SATAjet 3000 K HVLP also has some pretty amazing features, apart from one being the fact that it is a high pressure low volume tech supported. Some of the features to look out for are as follows:
- Due to the use of HVLP, there is a high transferring rate that can be achieved. The gun protects itself, environment and a lot of paint along with your time and money as well.
- The atomization achieved is of top order and thus the quality of the final work is unquestionable.
- The gun is provided with patented air circulation principle that helps in soft fan and homogeneousness.
- Large size of the fan and high flow rates ensure quick pace of work is maintained.
- Nozzle set ranges from 0.l8 to 2.0 and thus it means it can handle a variety of jobs.
- The air caps that are very durable have been made from brass which contributes to the fact that the gun does not face wear and tear issues.
- Excellent handling because of the short or small gun body. As the gun is lightweight, the user is protected from fatigue during long hours of work.
- As the needles and nozzles are made of steel, it can be used for water based products without any second thought.
There are many benefits of using the SATAjet 3000 K HVLP and some of them are listed here:
As it is one of the first few models in the series, the SATAjet 3000K is no longer matched with modern tech devices as the design is a bit conventional.