The Iwata LS400H Supernova Hybrid Spray Gun is a redesigned model of the predecessor LS400 H 1.3 which had a nozzle of 1.3 mm. Needless to say; the specifications of the product are almost same, delivering the same performance quotient throughout.
Even though the 1.3 and 1.4 mm nozzle guns of the LS400H are same, here ae a few features that one can look out for while using the 1.4 mm nozzle tip:
- It has been made from trademark HYBRID technology in order to give high delivery rate and achieve better efficiency.
- HVLP technology or the high volume low pressure tech is used in the designing of this Iwata paint gun for better speed.
- The design of the gun is able to achieve and maintain a pressure of 10 PSI at the cap too.
- There is no doubt that with the increased speed, the productivity and efficiency have been enhanced and multiplied as compared to the previous designs as well as the competition guns.
- Brilliant atomization of paint material is achieved with the gun and thus the quality of the work done is unquestionable.
Instead of the usual 1.3 mm nozzle tip, this gun has a wider nozzle of 1.4 mm, delivering more amount of paint in less amount of time, increasing the overall productivity. The quality of the work is amazing as usual.
The gun has speed and thus it saves time by completing big projects in no time. Also, it has been engineered in a way to be comfortable to the user’s hand and thus prevents fatigue of any kind during long working hours of the project. Brilliant atomization leads to superior quality of work.
The overspray can be a problem with this gun due to uncontrollable speed sometimes. Therefore, you need to use the gun with extreme caution.