The Graco Magnum ProX7 is an airless spray gun that comes as an advanced version of the X series models X5 and X7. Undoubtedly it is more capable and thus it has been priced higher as per its amazing features being offered.
Without major arguments and speculations as to how it really is, here are some major features and specifications of the Graco Magnum ProX7:
- It has a delivery rate of almost 0.34 G per minute and thus it can pump directly from a 1 Gallon or 5 Gallon containers of paint.
- The operating pressure with the maximum reading is 3000 PSI (pounds per square inch)
- The maximum size of the tip is 0.017 inch
- The motor is quite powerful as compared to its predecessors. A ¾ Horsepower powered motor can run off a 15 Amp current or a 1.5k Watt generator.
- The hose length that is available to you is 150 feet.
- The gun is SG3 included, unlike SG2 from X5.
So in all, it is a medium duty paint sprayer that has a IV 515 spray tip and features pressure control knob for variable pressure.
Well, the benefits of the sprayer are a lot and some of them are as follows:
- It is an ideal spray gun for DIY kind of people.
- The gun has been reported as highly durable, lasting more than many paint jobs.
- It comes with an easy clean cart that makes the cleaning operation easier and faster.
- The auto prime feature cleans up the priming from debris of previous jobs, making sure the clogging does not happen properly.
- Equipped with a power piston, it functions smoothly as the pump allows easy action.
One of the biggest problems with this sprayer is that it has been criticized for being overpriced. Not only that, the gun begins to get jam after using thick paint materials.