Fuji 2803-T7 5G Mini-Mite 3 – T75G
Fuji Spray comes with its dynamic designs yet again with the all-new 2803 T7 5G Mini Mite HVLP spray gun that basically is a low pressure high volume gun that has been specifically engineered to deliver the best results in an efficient manner.
Even though the Super paint sprayer has some pretty amazing kicks, Fuji Spray’s Minimite T7 is no less in performance at all. Some of the features to look out for are:
- It includes a pattern control knob that can adjust the fan size from large to small.
- The turbine used in Q3 models is the same used here and thus needless to say, the gun has a lot of power.
- MM3 or the Mini Mite 3 does not have noise reduction facility but as it works on the HLVP principle, it does save time and money as it delivers high efficiency and delivery rate.
- The MM3 Turbine can develop a pressure up to 6 PSI. Such high a pressure is enough to use any of the coating material.
- The paint cup used in this model measures 600 cc and the cap is set at 1.3 mm for the sole purpose of fine finishing.
- This Fuji hvlp sprayer comes with a heavy duty metal case and a gun holder.
- The system will include 25 feet hose too.
There are many pros and benefits of using this amazing paint sprayer, starting with the cost effectiveness. Next, the gun saves your time as it delivers efficiency and high delivery rate. Not only this, the gun has an adjustment knob to change priority and the desired pattern shape.
There are a few glitches but not in the performance. It has been reported that due to the lack of noise reduction facility, it is almost like a mini generator working on the surfaces, vibrating and disturbing the smooth finishing too sometimes.