DeVilbiss GTI620G is one of the premium finishing spray guns that really do bring out the best in spray technology by achieving high atomization.
Almost same like the gun offered in the compound kit of Finishline range of Devilbliss spray guns, the speciality of this HVLP gun is its atomization that brings out the best in any paint project. Some of the features of the GTI620G are:
- Multiple fluid tips have been provided in the gun. The have been included for a variety of painting tasks, giving the user full control and choice.
- The gun has a unique and extremely soft, uniform spray along with beautiful patterns that provide superior results
- Internal passages have been anodized for protection.
- The gun operates under the HVLP principle, resulting in extremely high transfer efficiency.
- The spray gun is equipped with precision machined air caps
- It operates under 23 PSI and the air consumption is estimated to be around 18 CFM.
- It has an easy-to-clean and a stylish anodized finish with high grade as well as durable stainless steel components that will prevent corrosion.
- The tips provided are of 1.3, 1.5 and 1.8 mm along with the air adjustment valve and gauge.
The gun gives you a good and fair choice of needles for various works, making it hassle free to switch guns for different tasks. As it is based on HVLP tech, it has a higher delivery rate and efficiency which in turns saves both your time and money. Not only this, the parts have been made from high quality durable steel which makes sure that the gun functions without any problems or performance glitches.
Even though the overspray is controlled in this gun, it is quite hard to work consistently with the gun as it is quite finicky as reported by a few users.